Re: Moonsocket

On Mon, 17 Apr 1995, James R. Covey wrote:

> eric's trip have a self-titled 7" on sappy that is being repressed.
The only self-titled release I know of is the 1990 cassette, is this
what repressing?

> there's also the 4-song 7" where each member contributes a solo track.
Stereo Mountain-julie and the porthole to dimentia. SAP01

> and there's that "notes from stereo mountain" thing, i don't know if
> you'll be able to order that or not.

ha ha ha, that's a wonderful piece of wax, love the comic book.  Nope
you can't order this. It is a promotional from SubPop for when you
mail order Forever Again, and I do believe that it is ALL rick. The
only credits on it are "Music and pictures by rickey" and
(c)(p)1994 subpop music by rickey 1994 sappy songs"

                             adam

___
diving  through  the  thick  air |      Adam Rodenhiser
the   anger   grew  'til   where |      "Fan From Hell"
Roger   attacked   the  boy  and |     dWIGHT fRY 6X9=42
pulled out half his greasy hair. |    ac768\!/cfn.cs.dal.ca
       -Elevator To Hell-        | Sloan Fan And Proud Of It