Re: Thrush Hermit

On Wed, 12 Apr 1995, James R. Covey wrote:
> > I just heard that the new Thrush Hermit EP will be out May 10th on
> > murder, does anyone know what the name of it is?
> _the great pacific ocean_

Does that mean they finally recorded a studio version of *that* song?
Does anyone have track listings for the new albums by:

stinkin' rich
thrush hermit
hardship post
superfriendz

Also...Jay F. mentioned the new sloan single should be ready by
about...end of this month. Has anybody heard anything about it lately?

23 days and counting,
tlw
(Tara  Leavingcalgaryforhalifaxrighta  Way)