Crossword Puzzles (ummmh?? Sloan conent???:)

I am in the process of converting a freind of mine
into a Sloan fan.  He now has Coax Me constantly
stuck ing his head. Anyhow, on to the crossword puzzle.
This friend of mine was doing the crossword puzzle in Friday's
Daily Snooze.  Guess what 1Down was?

    COAXED 7 letters

He instantly knew it was CAJOLED, thanks to Sloan.  He
credits Sloan for making him a smarter, better human being.
For him, I thank Sloan.

                              Adam

___
diving  through  the  thick  air |      Adam Rodenhiser
the   anger   grew  'til   where |      "Fan From Hell"
Roger   attacked   the  boy  and |     dWIGHT fRY 6X9=42
pulled out half his greasy hair. |    ac768\!/cfn.cs.dal.ca
       -Elevator To Hell-        | I always wanted to be a...