A warning in case they come to your town

Hey indie rockers;

This weekend something really gross happened to two young women who work
at the same campus station I work at. They were hanging around this place
where an all ages gig was being held. As they walked by this van, these
guys started yelling out stuff like "hey baby, wanna fuck?" and stuff
like that. These guys were part of a group of drunk skinheads who were
hanging with a certain band from our city. So ok, so they're drunk
losers. Well, later on, these same two women walked by them again, only
to be greeted with "that one's cute. let's rape her." Yeah. Cool.

Unfortunately for these two women, my male friends who happened to be
with them are extremely skinny and not exactly the type who could do
anything about it. These two male friends of mine felt like garbage for
not being able to do a damn thing. The only thing they felt they could do
to make the situation at least a little less gross and scary would be to
spread the word. This isn't unusual behaviour for fans of this particular
band and so I just want to send out a warning to anyone who might think
of booking this band or playing them or purchasing something by them.

The band is KFC, short for Kentucky Fried Children, and they seem to
always attract skinheads (and I'm sure you know what kind I am referring
to) and just... it's a bad scene, ok?

I was supposed to be with these two male friends of mine, and I guess I'm
pretty glad I wasn't. This kind of behavior makes me physically ill and I
just felt compelled to warn you all about this band.

Sorry to be so depressing, I just don't want anyone to ever give any
support to this band.

Bye,
Tara

  "A friend of mine brought to my attention the stupidity of your
friendly neighborhood convenience store. You have two dollars in
your pocket and a craving for junk food. You purchase a *bag* of
potato chips and the clerk asks you if you need a bag for that. A
bag for a bag. Keep up the waste!!"  - Scott Bennie, non sloan fan