ShowStoppingMC.Org ..........

Mr. T. Says Listen Up FOOL,

    This is Derek from Hip Club Groove. Anyway, I'm trying to start an
organization to unite Canadian independant Hip Hop. My plans are to
create a line of communication between Hip Hop bands in Canada to
combat the monopoly that Toronto has on Canadian Hip Hop (MuchMusic).
Not to get into it right now but if you know of any Hip Hop groups in
your area that need to be represented, and if you have
any ideas that can help the cause drop Marc a line.

                                Word.
                                -Derek.
You Singers are spineless
As you sing your senseless songs to the mindless
Your general suject love is minimal
It's sex for profit
            - Public Enemy
------- http://dragon.acadiau.ca:1667/~011000b/Home.html ----------