Pavement Tour Madness/No Sloan Content

So I phone ticket master to get my tickets to Pavement's show in Philly,
NYC, and Providence when I had to get the most incompetent fool for a
ticket agent. Here's the conversation.
TICKET BASTARD-"What city?"
MARK-"D-A-R-T-M-O-U-T-H"
TB-"State?"
M-"Nova Scotia"
TB-"What?"
M-"nova Scotia, it's a province in Canada."
TB-"Ontario?"
M-"No, Nova Scotia, Ontario is a separate province"
TB-"What is Nova Scotia?"
M-"It's a province, like a state, N.S. is different from Ontario, just
write N.S. okay?"
TB-"I know sir, but if the state isn't Ontario, than what is it?"
M"Just write Dartmouth, Nova Scotia!"
TB"And that's in Canada right?"
M-"Yes.ughh"
It was totally insane, this went on for almost 5 minutes long distance.
I'm doubting that she even processed my order. Later, Mark