gossip mongering losers :) :)

Hi everyone,

So I'm watching this video of *sloan* playing in Montreal (I love you,
Tara DC) and they play "I am the Cancer" which is of course, my favorite
sloan song ever.

I've always wondered, is the `Alyson' in question Chris' sister or Alyson
from jale who I think he was seeing at one point in time? I just remember
him talking about his songs one time and saying that they were about
people in Halifax and stuff, so I figured all you gossip freaks ;) might
want to let us all know. While yr at it....Andrew? Matthew? Scarecrow?

We need more gossip. :) :)

love
tara in a better mood
(thanks patty)
 HARDSHIP POST:  Influences/Style - "Music to beat off to - Porn Core."
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^   We'd Most Like To Have Dinner With - "Don Cherry"
                 We'd Most Like To Sleep With - "Don Cherry"

      tlwittch\!/acs.ucalgary.ca   tlwittch\!/freenet.calgary.ab.ca
          http://dragon.acadiau.ca:1667/~011000b/Joey1.html