moonsocket scoop & stuff

1st Sorry if this's been posted before, but I heard a rumor that
Moonsocket (yes, Chris from Eric's Trip) will be putting out 2 7"s
sometime in the future:one on Sub Pop, one on Ratfish Records in Boston.
So there!

2ndthere's this really cool 'zine in Chicago Il, that collects the
phobias of people & jale is in the new issue. I didn't bring the address
today, but if u want it, get in touch. There's also a rare self portrait
of me in there, too, shrunk next to writeups by some one who fears
maggots & someone who fears being ignored. YAY!

3rd OKOK, this is really old & no one's talked about it in a while, but I
have to throw my belated 2 cents in & say that I don't think Halifax
could support a "better" record store. Think of ten bands u love, who'd
rock Halifax. Now think of how many of them have played Halifax. How many
have played eastern Canada? How many of them could find eastern canada on
a map? Now think about how many distributors rip off little isolated
record stores (and labels) . Sorry, but I say buy a book a stamps and
become a mail order baby.

4th, um, sloan sloan sloan (I always feel obligated to mention them) If I
owe anybody who's reading this mail, please be patient, 'cos I've been
out of my head with stress.
				Love to the entire Sloan net empire, Heather