jale lyrics

Ages and ages ago, sizzle teen asked about jale lyrics....After watching
Patty Pentland sing "promise" I felt inspired... so here goes:

*please post any corrections, what do I know?*

                   "Promise"

                 I had to weigh
                 How I feel
                 About the things
                 That make you great
                 And I find
                 It's only me
                 Who fails to make the grade

                 Now, now that I
                 Stand by the side
                 I want you
                 To promise me these things

                 Never leave me guessing
                 Always be proud of me
                 Please don't ever go away
                 Let me make you happy
                 Take you to the country
                 Always stay with me

                 Now I've made my mind up
                 I sure don't want to mess up
                 Anything
                 Please help to make my way
                 And if you do this for me
                 Never ignore me
                 I won't ever go away....

                     "Not Happy"

                 Not happy, not happy
                 Not happy, not happy

                 Laying there upon your bed
                 You're staring at the ceiling
                 And a clock is ticking by your head
                 It's....**[I have no idea what is said]

                 Not alone, not alone
                 Not alone, not alone

                 Not happy, not happy
                 Not happy, not happy

                 On his way to work again
                 To fly the plane that won't come down
                 He's barely through the door again
                 Before he makes his plane

                 Turn around, not alone
                 Turn around, not alone

                 I'm not happy....
                 [I'm never going back again
                  I'll never find that place again]

                 I'm not happy.....
                 [Seen what I should have done
                  See what I've done]

                 I'm not happy....
                 [I'm never going back again
                  I'll never find that place again]

                 I'm not happy....
                 [Seen what I should have done
                  See what I've done]

                      "To Be Your Friend"

                  I wish there was a way
                  A way to make you smile
                  And I know of only one way
                  And I wish you'd take the time

                  To realize that when you walk around
                  With a frown upon your face
                  There isn't anyone who'd wanna be your friend
                  Anyway
                  I'd still wanna be your friend anyway

                  I know that sometimes
                  You need to be alone
                  I just wish that one time
                  I'd see you not that strong

                  And you would open up and talk to me
                  And I would talk to you
                  And even if we disagree
                  You'd see we could be friends
                  Anyway
                  I'd still wanna be your friend anyway

                         "Brother"

                   You're my brother
                   Can you hear me
                   Do you have the dreams I do
                   Where you think the ground is warm
                   When you touch it, it is cold
                   It is so cold....

                   Do you think of our old home
                   And the way things used to be
                   I know I do
                   And I miss all of you

                   Oh my brother I can see
                   Reaching for the family tree
                   Here to chase the [*I don't know*]
                   It has gotten damn bitter

                   Don't get trapped in the same mold
                   Do it as our father told
                   Just let it slip and **** ****
                   You will hear about this ****
                   Everything will be all right
                   Everything will be all right

                   You're my brother
                   Would you see
                   Your behavior troubles me
                   Makes me double up inside
                   How can it be we're still this way?
                   How can it be we're still this way?

Ok, I've done some work...now can someone post lyrics to "I Lied",
"Twisted", "River", or "Lung"?? Sorry for any mistakes, I was just
guessing at these songs. When we get our little sloan net FAQ, we should
try to get some lyrics put in there somewhere...

a big cheese grater fan,

 HARDSHIP POST:  Influences/Style - "Music to beat off to - Porn Core."
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^   We'd Most Like To Have Dinner With - "Don Cherry"
                 We'd Most Like To Sleep With - "Don Cherry"

      tlwittch\!/acs.ucalgary.ca   tlwittch\!/freenet.calgary.ab.ca
          http://dragon.acadiau.ca:1667/~011000b/Joey1.html