a thought about MulchYeast

>only rymes with orange
>could be on the same show with lil orton hoggett and weird al yankovic
>and be the most ridiculous thing on it.

and only stinkin rich could rhyme "orange" with "door hinge" :)

will lil orton be appearing again anywhere soon? i missed both the oasis
& last weekend's apparently hilarious birdland show (i'll let shant & adam
discuss it b/c they were there but i guess it involved a brush
with death & a very large American flag).
 the only non-tara awake at this hour of the night :)...............kat

PS are there any more of those prizewinner cassettes available? i'd like to
get a copy if i could....

   "don't you wish that you could be a stupid intellectual like me..."
                - thrush hermit 1991