Re: Archives

 Packratboy,

 actually, We (the guys who run the Stingk Home Page) have some free
space on an account. It depends on how big it is. We could set up an
.html so people could access it that way, but no ftp, because it's a
private account. hmm, it may be hard to incorperate lots of messages. If
we could come up with a cgi/bin file thingy. except it's mvs and not
unix. I'm blabbing. let me know what you think.

Pim