Archives

I need Sloan-related assistance from all you net.junkies out there:

I have approximately 800 archived messages from SloanNet dating back to
its creation in May 1993 (Thankfully I deleted all the noise: this stuff
is about 90% informative).  I unfortunately have to open up some hard drive
space (this occupies about 3M in Pegasus-compressed form!) on my computer
here at work so it can be used for actual academic purposes.  So, I'm
wondering if there's an archive site where I could dump monthly
collections of this stuff and thus make the history of SloanNet available
to its subscribers (especially the Taras and similarly rabid fans)
    I know we used to have stuff at ftp.uwp.edu or something like that,
but how do I go about sending it there?  Scotto, now that you're back
maybe you can shed some light.  And this stuff will be of great use to
whoever eventually writes the FAQ (Astro?).

Thanks,
packratboy