Re: let's all talk about who sloan has ripped off :)

tara, this is the *best* topic.. :) :)

>Husker Du - Don't Want To Know If You Are Lonely (Lucky For Me)
>Doughboys - Tearin' Away (Amped)
>Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way (Coax Me)
>the Beatles - The Word (People Of The Sky)
>My Bloody Valentine - Sueisfine (I Am The Cancer)
>Rankin Family - North Country (Penpals)
>Sonic Youth - Silver Rocket (Two Seater)

ok ive got a couple more... listen to the vocal line of 'Amped' real hard
and you may just find yrself singing 'you're lookin wicked and so am i/
let's  get together and reminisce...'
i don't know but i think

-Thrush Hermit- French Inhale (Amped)

and then there's 'Stood Up' where Criss rips Andrew's bit of 'One
Professional Care' off (!)so there's

-Sloan- One Professional Care (Stood Up)

and then

-Redd Kross- Annie's Gone (Coax Me)
[personally i cant hear that one as well, but criss himself said so, so...]
:)

  >Those jerks... and here we all thought they were *cool* ;-)

tara sometimes yr so evil ;)

love, the other tara :)

--
"The smile that you send out...