Re: questions, questions...

Carol and all who desire knowledge of the superfriendz variety...

On Fri, 31 Mar 1995, sizzle teen wrote:

> 2.  please send me info about superfriendz; e.g. the members, what each
>     play, who sings what, etc...

Matt Murphy - guitarboy, voice
charles Austin - bass boy hmmmm voice too?
Drew Yamada - guitarboy, wooing the girls

Dave Marsh *was* their drummer but he has since (apparently) moved on to
new things...some guy named Chris ;) drums for them a lot.

And no, he's not Matt's brother, marc. ;)

I dunno who sings what...I think Matt sings the chirpier ones ... hee
hee. :)

> 4.  why are cheerios unsinkable?

Did anyone else used to call Cheerios Howie Meeker Cereal as a child?

hmmmm,
tara

  `Thrush Hermit has plans for a feature film. As a cast they need:
  4 girls   * The story line would consist of a common goal between all
  2 studs   * the male characters: Getting laid by the end of summer.
  1 fat guy * Of course suspense filled subplots would be thrown in,
  1 nerd    * like someone's trying to get out of summer school.'
                - Not Just Another Cookbook, issue #1

      tlwittch\!/acs.ucalgary.ca   tlwittch\!/freenet.calgary.ab.ca
          http://dragon.acadiau.ca:1667/~011000b/Joey1.html