Re: shirts/murder profile

hey all
	thanx for thinking about us and all, but i kinda don^t think
endearing is that desperate for coin. our little benefit went pretty well
and all the bands played good sets and everyone went home happy :)
	if you really need a place to spend the money, how about
subsidizing the two tara^s (is that a tolkien novel?) so we can get their
zine^s for a quarter :)
	just in case anyone is interested there^s a rather large murder
article in the new exclaim that mentions a new sloan 7 inch, jale ep,
thrush hermit disc, stinkin rich tape and full length superfriendz disc.
(i have many copies of exclaim to give to winnipeggers if anyone wants one.)

blair
ps hey, there^s a statics mailing list up now!!!!