Re: Where's Sloan? (fwd)

Okay, everyone, this is RealTime's response to why Sloan's concert
isn't being broadcast this weekend.  I'm still really upset, though.  :(
So according to them, the show will be shown April 22, instead.
Bummer.  Anyway, there's some other really cool shows coming up, so i
thought i'd just forward the whole thing.  Here it is.

NiNa..
Sloan-less in Ottawa