RE: Halifax Record Stores Suck

On Tue, 28 Mar 1995, IAN JOSEPH DAYE wrote:

> I dare you to find a good record store...no even a sort-of,wanna-be bigname
> CD store trying to cash in on the vinyl cash cow store in sydney...or Cape
> Breton...for that matter...Taz is cool....

Taz is a ripoff.  There's a Scream record in there for $50 that Dave
Grohl didn't even appear on.  There's a crappy Mudhoney LP for $30.  A
Big Chief single for $45.

Someone should open a good record stores there, and someone with some
resources and knowledge of distribution could make a killing running a
mail order business.

Joyce