The DiY List #12

Hey kids, I just thought that I would forward you this incredible
zine.  The guy who runs it is Bryan Baker and he lives in Salt Lake
City.  He is a great guy and I thought that all you band geeks out
there (there are many) would like this.  So just e-mail Gajoob\!/utw.com
with a request to subscribe and you will get this great e-zine about
every month.  send him tapes too, he gave us (steaming toolie) an
amazing review.  later, jon