Re: thrush hermit _Smart Bomb_ vinyl

On Sat, 25 Mar 1995, Bitchin' Tara Lee Wittchen wrote:

> mur004 is available on cd, cassette, and vinyl. I have it on the first
> two formats, but I'm just wondering if the EP is 12'' or 7''. It doesn't
> say on the murder release sheet. Anyone have an opinion on that bonus
> track? (which is the reason I'm contemplating picking it up)

I don't think the vinyl, 12" if I remember right, ever got made ;(
I use to hound Joel and Cliff everytime I saw them about it.
The bonus track, "Ghost", is a real good song, which makes it even more
of a disappointment that its not released. sorry......

                                  Adam

___
Practically everyone of the top 40 records being   |   Adam Rodenhiser
played on every radio station in the United States |   "Fan From Hell"
is a communcation to the children to take a trip,  |  dWIGHT fRY 6X9=42
to cop out, to groove. The psychedelic jackets on  | ac768\!/cfn.cs.dal.ca
the record albums have their own hidden symbols    |
and messages, aswell as all the lyrics of all the  |  "No there is not
top rock songs. And they all sing the same refrain,|  any Paul McCartney
its fun to take a trip put acid in your veins.     |  birthday cake left."