LES AMIS DU SLOAN update...

Ok, here's da scoop for today...

Me and my crazy ass friends eric and ed decided to go to this all night
diner (hugh's fave place to take his new year's eve date ;) ) for some
fries at 2 am and who do we run into but pete and kuba from The
Sweaters...hope y'all know this band, they're in Joey Joey number two and
RAWK (three chords, ya know? west coast style...)...
Anyway, so it looks like The Sweaters are
also going to be contributing a sloan song to this Les AMis tape... :) :)
As I'm sure you all know, The Sweaters are IMMENSE sloan fans and love to
dress up as Chris Murphy and Jay Ferguson for Halloween.

Um, the other thing is kinda bad news. Tara and I are kind of up to our
neck in requests to be on these tapes. So...sorry, but if you didn't
email either of us before today (saturday, march 25) we will have to turn
you down. It's just completely impossible for us to have anymore on this
tape. So...sorry. :(  We want to do more maybe in the future but for now,
we have to say Stop the insanity.

If you have already asked to be on the tape, please look for another LES
AMIS post soon, I will be writing out who should send tapes to which tara
so that we can just get on with this crazy ass madness.

THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN!!!!  I can't wait to hear this stuff!!

by the way, if ANYONE has any hints they want to pass on to us re: saving
money production/distribution wise...please EMAIL one of us personally (I
repeat, do not post to sloan net, email ME or TARA DA COSTA...) with your
ideas. I don't think we want to ask any bands to give us money to help
finance this but if anyone has any experience in this matter, please let
us know. We're just fans...

stay tuned....

love
tara lee wickimahookee :)