Re: Elevator To Hell

}I'm assuming the record is out now. James,Jim,Jon, and I heard bits of it
}a while ago a the Oasis and it soundz really good. Nice and slow, not
}really in your face punk songs that get rather boring at times. So check
}it out if you can find it, I'm not sure about the distribution of it. For
}those who don't know it's Rick White's solo album.

Read all about it in the latest issue of _The Coast_

For out-of-towners like Ian Daye who want a good paper every two weeks,
subscriptions are (a bit steep, but it's an entertaining read, and half
the price is postage) $20 for 12 issues or $35 for 24 (1 year) from

Samizdat Press Inc. (cheques payable to this name please)
1657 Barrington St. Suite 531
Halifax NS B3J2A1