Re: your spine project

}we're pressing a three-song, 33-1/3 white vinyl seven-inch.

I assume you mean the colour is "bone" :)

}we had the lacquer (original disc) mastered in nyc
}by the master cutting room for about $200, including
}what it cost to ship the DAT there, i think.

Huh?  You record in digital for pressing on vinyl only??  I think the
indie hounds out there should string you up until you look like your
drivers license photo (what's up with that photo anyway?  I don't think
I've seen it)