Fuzz Buster

Kids,

Just picked up a SKREECH powder blue flexi disc today, I guess I won't
have to *steal* the one at our station...hee hee...

So anyway, it came with a 411 sheet and on said sheet, it read ``200
(flexis) will be available through the new hip Halifax based Fanzine FUZZ
BUSTER {contact Chris Trowbridge....}''

It gave a phone number to contact Chris but as some of you know, my phone
bill is a *little* high this month ;) (btw, sprint canada DOES
rock, James...).  Anyone know how I might find a copy of this fanzine via
email/snail mail?? Doesn't Chris work at CKDU?

love the media freak,
tara :)

ps/ speaking of media...what happened with _the Waves_ ? I listened to it
*all* and heard nothing about that indie rock mecca ;) Halifax...

ps+/ [xerox] - subtle, eh? ;)

 ...everytime i try and sleep
 i think i'm not thinkin' right...             JOEY JOEY
      "Your Always Right"                    an east coast
         Eric's Trip                            fanzine

****tlwittch\!/acs.ucalgary.ca*****tlwittch\!/freenet.calgary.ab.ca****
=========http://dragon.acadiau.ca:1667/~011000b/Joey1.html=========