Re: hip club groove.

Yeah, youre probably right.  I probably should try to protect boys who
talk about/sing about sexually or physically abusing women.  They really
dont deserve to have that discussed, I probably shouldnt take it so
seriously either.

Maybe I will stop when women stop dying because their boyfriends beat
them to death, or because they starve themselves to death, literally, in
order to
please men -- Men like the boys in Hip Club Groove who truly judge a womens
desirability on the basis of her physical beauty and not on the basis of
her amazingness.  You are not very likely to understand the incredibly
profound impact that boys like that have on women.  Perhaps you should
consider their (and your own) responsibility for the anger of women like
me before you say I am out of control or overreacting.  Women die because
our world is sexist, you idiot.  Stop fucking acting like its not a big deal.

Emily.