hip club groove.

I'm just wondering about a rumour I heard about hip club groove.  A friend
told me that they are putting out a single entitled `Bitch'.   I
know they dont really have a history of being anything but completely
fucked up regarding attitudes toward women (I'm thinking of the line in
their song `skittles' that says something like `if my wife gets out of
line, I cut her with a knife.' Thats a misquote.  In the song the rhyme
is `wife' and `knife'.), but that still shocked me a lot.  They always
seem so nice when Ive been with them.  That oddly enough is what a lot of
young women seem to think about them.  Ive wound up hanging around with
them a handful of times and I really believe that Brian is a good
human.  What I think about the kindness of the others is that they are
thinking about how to get women to fuck them all the time, every woman
they meet.  That makes me feel sucked-in and manipulated by them and not
like they are kind or interesting people.

Emily Vey Duke