A few questions...

Ok, just a few quick questions here.  Does anybody know about the
supposed interactive CD-ROM video at the end of the Treble Charger CD?
It's supposed to be some special release or something...  Also, when
Sloan played here back in September (I'm in London, ON), with Hip Club
Groove and Superfriendz, they were making a home video, and I got the
priveledge of meeting them, and being in their video, I was wondering if
anyone knew anything about this.  Was it just for fun, or is there any
way I could get a hold of a copy?