I'm a fan fan of duran duran

Kids,

For anyone stupid enough :) to still be on their computers, watch MUCH
today...in case ya missed it, they played 500 Up and then just a few
quick videos later, Duran Duran's ``Planet Earth''. Oh my god, that was
funny. Did anyone notice that Chris Murphy got the Simon LeBon moves down
perfect when they `played' that song way "back in the day"? Andrew makes
a very good John Taylor, with those ba-ba-ba's, too.

Ooooh, I feel like I'm in grade seven again. :)

sloan propaganda artist,
TARA LEE bitchin wittchen