Re: spine on muchmusic

fuckin boys boys boys.  I have to tell you that women are smarter and
more interesting and that a woman would be vastly more succesfull as Much
East host (ie Jen Budney, Lana from Mars we love you, Laura Borealis if
she would quit her stint as an expatriot, Alison Outhit, Alison from
Jale, Shelley from decent management, Amanda from plumtree, Siloen Daley,
etc etc)  I guess I just am super sick of having so much fucking
territory in MY world, not just the world of, like, medicine or high
finance or science and technology,marked off as not where I can go easily
or succeed as a woman.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEmily.