The Shaft -coyote,rebecca west

I heard the most depressing thing yesterday at hockey. I was talking to
Pat and Tim from Coyote, asking them about their shows with Big Sugar (I
still can't fiqure that out?). They said they were shafted big time in
terms of cash. First the shows are put on by Export A which guarantees
$500 to the headliner (big sugar), anyway from what they tell me the
place was packed and guess how much they made - $100 yes $100. They were
pissed. next in even more depressing news when Rebecca West played a sold
out show at The Opera House in Toronto with Elastica to over 1200 people,
they made in total = $100. That is just sad. Considering, oh forget it.
Later, Mark