Re: preppy relatives + thrush hermit \!/ oasis

Hi everyone I saw the show at Oasis last night too and want to talk about
how cool my friends are.  Gordie Isnor is king of the castle as far as Im
concerned and Warren Auld plays the drumkit like the hero of every rock
fantasy. I hope EVERYONE out there comes to see them (oh and by the way
us,and Piggy too, he opened for lil orton hogget I guess last week) at NSCAD
this coming Friday the 17th.  Its going to be nice.  Thats the rules,
everyone there has to be nice, no meanies at all.