hope you'd pay me, but I'm still waiting money from some people for my
zine and these photo places do charge a lot.

My address is....

    #703 617-15 avenue, S.W.
    Calgary, AB
    T2R 0R4
    Canada, eh??

Um, different places charge different amounts. If anyone knows a great
cheap photo chain I might have missed, email me. Email me and we'll talk
cash and about what photos you want. The first batch are from fall 1993
and are all outside and very silly. The second batch are kinda lame
except for about five or six.

I apologize for taking up mailbox space for those of you not interested.
Please email me not the list for details.

Oh, and pop on by to the ET_etc list once in a while and hear about the
cool COW rock scene (yeah, that would be Calgary...yeesh) And don't
forget L'il Orton is s'posed to be on MUCHEAST interviewing Alberta's own
George Fox... :) :) :)

Thrush Hermit/Preppy Relatives reviews?

check you all later,
T A R A  L E E