Re:Mike's ECB contest

On Thu, 9 Mar 1995, Michael Damian Catano wrote:

> who's your mostest favoritest ecb (east coat band)?

              Eric's Trip

              Followed close by: Sloan, Thrush Hermit, any ET
              sideprojects, Raging Goat Sufers, Union Jack Squat

> what's the greatest record (full length or otherwise) by an ecb?

             Eric'c Trip - Gordon Street Haunting

Runners up: Sloan -   Smeared, 2XGone, Pep.
            T Hermit- Nobody Famous, John Boomer
            Essen -   Truckasaurusep             (imagine that Mike:)
            Infra Dig-Broken Promises

> what's the best song to ever come out of the east?

            Present Fav: Sick,  Rebecca West (fiddleless Version:)
            Frist Fav : Hill of Broken Promises. Infra Dig
            Never get tired of:  Warmgirl, Eric's Trip

> what do you think is the best quote by an east coast rocker?

Refering to Underwhelmed Nov 1992
 When asked " What kind of state were you guys in you wrote this one?"

 Patrick " It was Chris that wrote it, he was just getting off his really
           bad smack habit, and he was in love with this girl, his teacher
           actually. No, I don't know!"

"Wayne is at Paul's house, but Paul is not home."  Mark Guadet

> just reply away, and maybe (if i'm keen) i'll post the results of my
> impromptu contest.

Contest, does this mean there is a prize?? What do I win:)

                                         Adam

___
"BuT I doN't wanT to go aMonG Mad peoPle," AliCe    |   Adam Rodenhiser
remarKeD. "OH, YOU caN't heLp THat," saiD THe CaT.  |   "Fan From Hell"
"We'Re aLL MaD HeRe. I'm MaD, YoU'Re MaD." "How dO  |  dWIGHT fRY 6X9=42
You KNow i'M MAD?" saiD AliCe. "YOu Must Be," sAid  | ac768\!/cfn.cs.dal.ca
tHE CaT, "oR You wOULdn't Have COme Here."          |     TAKE OFF!!
- Lewis Carroll, 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland' |    YOU HOSER!!!