Fwd: Sloan is *not* breaking up

CHRIS ROZON (CHRIS_ROZON\!/babylon.montreal.qc.ca) wrote:

		<Sloan breakup rumor sniped>

 I just got done reading a interview with Sloan in which they discussed
the breakup rumor(its in Id if your in s-w Ontario and interested.)  The
band did *not* say that they were breaking up, what they did say was that
they were going to take a break for a while for some R&R.  The way it was
stated in the interview the break could be anywhere from 6 months to 6
years, They had no particular plans.  They cited general burn out as the
reason for the break.

				for what its worth,

					duane.

--

    Duane Rollins, Wilfrid Laurier University, Political Science, So there!
slightly eccentric      **  I've got nothing to say I ain't said before,