Re: more codrock, more codtalk

}thrush hermit are a good band, they have some good songs, or whatever,
}but their albums generally tend to sound like shit.  smart bomb has such
}shit-awful production that it seriously hampers my (and lots of other
}people's) enjoyment of it.  it's all midrange, so it sounds like mud, and
}every song ends up sounding the same.
}
}maybe if they got a half decent recording they'd sound ok.

Agreed.  I like their style and love seeing them play (even though their
vocals generally don't stand up as well on stage as on tape) but I was
unimpressed with the recording.  I have boots that are more memorable.
And I really preferred Nobody Famous both for the songs and the sound
(and the liner credits :).