Mercury

OK, so I screwed up.  Derek, of course I should know that it's a division
of Polygram, but I didn't think hard enough before I posted.  Shant, the
Holland pressing of (Music From) The Elder is marvelous if you have a
turntable with a heavy enough tone arm to ride over the *bumps* in the
vinyl (serious, the size of cake icing pearls).  Adam, remember that
possession is not ownership.  And Tara, sorry for the misinfo about
Superfriendz, I was only guessing, as I stated.

There!  I'm wrong about everything.  Mike Catano actually loves Thrush
Hermit and their members and left of his own will with no hard feelings.
He also loves the Tragically Hip and Moist.

Nyahhh!