Sloan Web Pages.

I'm in the process of writing a sloan WWW page,
you can see the basic start of it, (I've had a few problems with the
graphics BTW) at

http://www.cs.mun.ca/~asanford/sloan.html

I'm wondering are there any other web sites that have some sloan info and
graphics, since I really don't know hell of alot about these guys,
besides their releases  and stuff from a few interviews I've seen on line.

If anyone has lyrics/interviews/graphics I would really appreicate it if
someon posted it here or mail it to me at asanford\!/garfield.cs.mun.ca

As you can guess, I'm a real fan of their music, tho I prefer the indy
stuff a bit more :)

Alf