Lil'Orton

Wow! James I can't believe you were not at this show! Where were you? Jon
and I were very puzzled. Anyway, Lil'Orton put on the best show I have
seen this year by far. I almost split my tight pants laughing at the
antics of Lil'orton and his ten cent wings. Highlights were - "Two Eggs"and,
"Hillbilly Heaven". The hot licks had Jon and I gasping for air, it was
unreal, it honestly made me want to strap on a telecaster and say to
Lil'Orton, "show me the way."I think it will be televised (not the whole
thing!) on Much(crappy)East. Oh yeah, the open act was Piggy! Wow, great
songs by such a lovable guy. Paul was wearing a dress and looked like my
great aunt somewhat. He did an amazing song about his cat called "noah",
where his voice almost reached S.M. potential. yep.
Later, Mark