Rita and Friends

According to the Daily News' TV guide SLOAN will be on Rita this Friday.

            "The Nova Scotian songsters The Rankin Family
             and popsters SLOAN are among the quests on
             this week's Rita & Friends (CBC, Friday 8pm)
             Will Rita join the Sloan boys in a rendition
             of 500 up?"

just thought people might like to know.......

                                          Adam
___
"BuT I doN't wanT to go aMonG Mad peoPle," AliCe    |   Adam Rodenhiser
remarKeD. "OH, YOU caN't heLp THat," saiD THe CaT.  |   "Fan From Hell"
"We'Re aLL MaD HeRe. I'm MaD, YoU'Re MaD." "How dO  |  dWIGHT fRY 6X9=42
You KNow i'M MAD?" saiD AliCe. "YOu Must Be," sAid  | ac768\!/cfn.cs.dal.ca
tHE CaT, "oR You wOULdn't Have COme Here."          |     TAKE OFF!!
- Lewis Carroll, 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland' |    YOU HOSER!!!