Re: ECMA's and Rebecca West

> >> by David Rodenhiser
      ^^   Did everyone notice this???
That is not me!! I am ADAM. So please people stop replying to me and
complaining that that I hate all fiddle music. I don't! I was glad to see
Mr. McIssac win. I was even happy to see Chris Mitchell win for Jazz
artist.  But I was surpised that N Mc Master was only nominated for one.
I also only posted part of the review of the weekend. He gave good reveiws
to many of the bands, including those with fiddles:)

> > apparantly mr. rodenhiser was soooo inebriated by the time ms. outhit and
> > co. took the stage that he was barely able to stand.  perhaps he had been
> > hit by the lead balloon.

Mike, please explain where and how you can make such ridiculous comments.
You don't know David, were you there? What makes you think he was drunk.
I know you have a good imagination, please put to a good use instead
insulting people for no reason.

> > the bassist was mr. Lukas Pearse.  maybe ol' davey boy was too drunk to
> > read his press pack.

Again??? Mike wher's your proof/ reason for saying this.
and so what, he made a mistake with band members..... BUT
what if the members changed instrument, like so many do these days?

> > mike "buckeye news hawk" catano
Great Les, please go play behind your imaginary walls or shine you
silver sow.

> Mr.Rodenheiser, maybe you should've gone to the cool shows where less hot
> air was being blown, at the Lyceum, I know you heard about them, Rebecca
> West was talked about all night, just like all non-Sydney bands (although
> they were talked about to great length too)... sorry you missed the cool
> side of us up here...Ian

Actually he did see the cool side of you up there. He was there since
Thursday catching all the shows he could to make a good full weekend
review, which David did. There's is a FULL page article from which I
posted a whole 5 paragraphs of(roughly 1/7 of the total).

Thanks to everyone for the rude and negative comments about "me",
"my" tastes, and "my" inadquency to be a journalist.
Happy Valentines Day you to.

                                   ADAM Rodenhiser,
                                      brother of
                                         DAVID Rodenhiser,
                                            the reporter

___
"BuT I doN't wanT to go aMonG Mad peoPle," AliCe    |   Adam Rodenhiser
remarKeD. "OH, YOU caN't heLp THat," saiD THe CaT.  |   "Fan From Hell"
"We'Re aLL MaD HeRe. I'm MaD, YoU'Re MaD." "How dO  |  dWIGHT fRY 6X9=42
You KNow i'M MAD?" saiD AliCe. "YOu Must Be," sAid  | ac768\!/cfn.cs.dal.ca
tHE CaT, "oR You wOULdn't Have COme Here."          |     TAKE OFF!!
- Lewis Carroll, 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland' |    YOU HOSER!!!