Sloan \!/ Fed Hall last night

Well, Sloan graced us with their presence last night, and it was quite
the show. I chatted with Chris Murphy for quite a while. This may not be
a big deal for some of you, but I thought it was pretty cool. I asked him
to tell me something that I could put on the Sloan Net and he mentioned
something beating  Michael Catano at some college radio pool tournament.
However, he said that he lost every other game. I think he was implying
something about your pool skills, Mike...

| Warren Rodericks                       |"I demand a rematch.          |
| 3A Actuarial Science                   | I decree a stalemate.        |
| University of Waterloo                 | I divine my deeper motives.."|
| wlroderi\!/undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca   | -R.E.M.                      |