More Sloan from Carleton!

Okay, so Nina beat me to the first sloan update from Porter Hall..
(And it's only 1:00am.. Are you in Rez?!)  Anyway, just to add my two
cents, I think the highlight of the show had to be when Chris jumped
into the crowd and then later Patrick said "we want to see more of
this up and down stuff, not so much throwning people around.." and
then Chris goes "Yes. My actions do not represent the opinions
expressed by Sloan.".. or something like that :)  Anyway, Tara caught
the whole thing on video so maybe she can clarify it :)...

	- Gord -

   Who: Gord Dimitrieff (Garindan)        "When Dracula turns into a bat,
 Where: Carleton Uni./Ottawa, Ontario   are the other bats afraid of him?"
E-Mail: gdimitri\!/chat.carleton.ca         -- Matt Groening (Life In Hell)
  http://chat.carleton.ca/~gdimitri/