Patrick Pentland on TV

For all those loyal Sloanaphones in Ottawaland, last night, I bet you all
missed Patrick Pentland on CJOH Nightly News at 11:30.  They asked him
why he went into "rock and roll".  Stupid question, stupid answer.  "To
be a rawk star."  He looked kind of rough, like as if they'd pulled him
away from a pinball machine to interview him  ;)
The rest of the story was basic fare:  band from halifax, rumours of
impending breakup, murderecords, blah blah blah.  I was very surprised,
however, that it was one of the lead stories!

It is with great anticipation that I inform y'all to GET THAT NEXT ISSUE
OF FFICTION!! (courtesy of Tara da Costa).  It's gonna have probably
several interviews with the band and maybe HCG, new pictures (courtesy of
Kingston sloannetter Karen W.'s magic camera) and hopefully, an interview
with jale at their Kingston tour stop.  You want wanna miss it.  And now
that I've publicized it, I guess I damn well better do it.
Jeff Cassin                           Clinical Mechanics Group
cassin\!/conn.me.queensu.ca             Dept. of Mechanical Engineering
                                      Queen's University
                                      Kingston, Ontario, Canada