Toronto Sloan show

 Well, I just returned from the Sloan show in Toronto, which was at the
 worst concert venue on the planet the "Warehouse". Sloan rocked!!!!!
 They were amazing, this was my first time seeing them like this,
 unless live at HMV counts.... They played all the stuff that past
 sloan netters have mentioned for this tour, but they didn't grace us
 with their version of "Promise" by jale. But they did play that song
 thats going to be going out on their new 7" and it was really good as
 well. Um...well I had a really great time, but I'm too sleepy to write
 more details of the concert, so g'nite :)

 -- D'Arcy.