Jay on CFNY

Did anyone listen to the Indie Hour on CFNY last night? Our buddy Jay
Ferguson was was co-hosting with Dave Bookman. It was pretty cool,
Dave just let Jay play whatever he wanted to (stuff like The Local
Rabbits, Inbreds etc). I think something was mentioned about Sloan
playing in Hfx in late April. Just wondering, did anyone tape this?
Also, I heard the song 'silver suit'(?) by Radio Blaster last night and
it simply destroyed me. Does anyone know what album this is from and where
I can get it?

Thanks ever-so-much!!!

Warren.

| Warren Rodericks                       |"I'm your friendly          |
| 3A Actuarial Science                   | neighbourhood psychopath"  |
| University of Waterloo                 | -Luscious Jackson          |
| wlroderi\!/undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca   |____________________________|