more breakup stuff

Well here's some more to add to that ever-growing mountain of evidence
pointing towards sloan's breakup... I was talking with Erik Hoffman
who works at the Pit here in Ottawa.. Anyway, they booked Hip Club
Grove to play on the Monday night after Sloan played at Carleton on
Sunday (knowing that Sloan would probably follow them along and end up
playing at the Pit for free).. Anyway Erik told me that both the guys
from HCG and sloan's soundguy (I forget his name now) both said that
Sloan were breaking up for sure.. Something like they don't really
want to be in a big-name band with all the publicity and stuff, and
that it really had nothing to do with Geffen at all...

   Who: Gord Dimitrieff (Garindan)        "When Dracula turns into a bat,
 Where: Carleton Uni./Ottawa, Ontario   are the other bats afraid of him?"
E-Mail: gdimitri\!/chat.carleton.ca         -- Matt Groening (Life In Hell)
  http://chat.carleton.ca/~gdimitri/