[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: pool tournament
- From: Michael Damian Catano <mcatano\!/is.dal.ca>
- Date: Sun, 29 Jan 1995 23:54:31 -0400 (AST)
since no one else posted the results, here goes:
1. Every Damn Sunday - they were sharks. they were amazing.
they had their own cues.
2. Coyote - damn fine performance, but were beaten in the final
game, possibly due to exhaustion after a trying bout with the state
champs in the semis.
3. Superfriendz - got whumped in the semis by EDS, but kicked
butt in the consolation to take the bronze.
4. the State Champs - dan beazley is a god of pool, but they were
beaten in a tense semi-final match against coyote. they were drained and
their spirits were shattered, leading to some tragic mistakes, leaving
them easy prey for SUperfriendz.
1st prize was a day in Soundmarket studios w/ terry "sloan" pulliam (old
2nd prize was a catherine stockhausen photo shoot.
3rd prize was a t-shirt design by miro.
mike "buckeye news hawk" catano