Re: Sloan on Rita

 	Radio & Television Arts
 	Ryerson Polytechnic University
 	350 Victoria Street,
 	Toronto, Ontario
 	Canada, M5B 2K3

Yes, it's me again--the girl who works on the Rita & Friends show,
however this time I have news on our beloved Sloan boyz.  They were in
studio on Wed. night and performed `Pen Pals'.  They came out in elf costumes
(I think???), Andrew was Santa. Well, anyways I was really disappointed
because they only played one song--they were done within 15 minutes!!  I
had to endure two and a half hours of Rita just to see 15 minutes of
Sloan, Arghhhh!  I'll find out when the show will air, probably not until
March???

A friend of mine interviewed Chris Murphy last night (needless to say, he
did not enjoy the Rita show very much), I'll transcribe it into the net as
soon as I get a copy--For those of you living in the T.O. area it will be
out in next week's issue of Eye Opener (Ryerson paper).

Oh,and Marc......

Ashley is currently in T.O. recording his new album.  He's a really
cool guy. We were trying to kill time together on Wed., while we were waiting
for Sloan to come on.  When I see him tonight, Ill ask him about the Jale
project.  (Wow, can't wait to tell him that he was mentioned on the
Sloan-net!)