holden wheeling selfless promotion

	Anyone out there in other lands than Halifax can e-mail me to get
a copy of our cd\cass if they want it for radio, magizine etc, we just
really want someone to like us. If you want it personally you can buy it
really cheap and I'll send you one. And how come every message i send
comes back to me two seconds later. Also this offer in everyway exludes
catano who I believe hasn't supported me yet by getting our cd, even
though I have a large collection of catano goods.
				Paul Ignatius