THE STINGK HOMEPAGE!

 Introducing......

 The Stingk Records HomePage! Point your WWW browser to:

 http://music2.csd.unb.ca/~o316/HTTP/stingk.html

 You can use any www program you wish for now.. but soon it'll be
Netscape only! get your copy of Netscape 1.0 off of your favourite ftp
site! Stingk loves Netscape.
 Check out the only know Stingk archive today! oh, and check ou 'the
creators' while your there.. then send them email on what you
like/dislike about the page. PLUS, if any bands out there would like to
be added, drop us a line.. we can see what we can do.. ok?

 John