_Twice Removed_, version vinyle

Got the VINYL copy of Sloan's _Twice Removed_ I mailed away for today. It's
on light mint-green vinyl (After Eight, anyone?) and has an odd anomaly: It
lists song two as "People in the Sky" (not _of_) on the centre lable on the
wax itself. Wee boo-boo, Sloan kidz? Also, the centre label is set in the
Bauhaus font for no apparent reason.

Interestingly, all three of the people to whom I've shown the "People of
the Sky" video DID NOT get the joke (that the lads are all playing the
"wrong" instruments, and not too well). Anyone else have this experience?

                                        Joe Clark
                                    joeclark\!/hookup.net